Friday, July 10, 2009

Same Ol' Story, Just a Different Day!!

Well, nothing new to say. Same ol' story just a different day. We still have one chest tube that is still draining. Today, it has barely drained much at all, so we'll see what it does tonight. Jackson took a long nap, had play time and visited with my mom while Darrin and I got out for a few hours,and once again, visiting the playroom was the highlight of our day! Here are some pics from our day, there's one in there from last night that I couldn't resist. Jackson had not had his hair washed since last Wednesday, and it's not exactly easy to do since 1. he can't get in the shower 2. he has a tube and leads right in the middle of his chest and 3. we can't pick him up under his arms, so we're kind of limited on what we can do. Anyway, the girls suggested that we use this shower cap that has soap already built in and it's NO RINSE. I'll let you decide but I think that the picture is pretty priceless (or at least good blackmail for later)! You decide!



Am I Beautiful, OR What?!?


My Jungle Mask


A Wanna-be Beach Bum


Star Tap Dancing

Can You HEAR Me Now?





3 comments:

  1. Jackson,
    We love the hair cap!! I am glad to see that you are having fun in the playroom. We still are missing you and your mom and dad. Cole and Madison both say hello and they love you!

    Love ya,
    Bubby, Becky, Cole and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson,
    Love your cap and I just know that Grandma will want to borrow it to use on her head. So amazed over your progress and know that Grandma is enjoying being there with you today. Praying for your quick return to HT and I know it won't be much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Jackson is losing chest tubes and wires. Good signs of progress. We'll keep praying for all fo you. We hope you get back home soon.

    God bless,
    Jason, Jody and Tillman Chesney

    ReplyDelete