Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home at last...

We just rolled into town at about 4:30pm. Feels good to be back!!! Jackson is doing really well. He hasn't complained of any pain. Poor guy just walks like he got off of a horse. Both of his legs are taped from his waist to mid thigh. I have one thing that I need to correct. I tried so hard to explain in English what a fenestration was and still didn't get it right!) I obviously was in "mommy mode" or out to lunch when I heard the explanation, so here goes again...They connected the inferior vena cava to the pulmonary artery by a gortex tube during his last surgery. The fenestration is the hole that they placed in the side of the tube. I stand corrected! Once we get settled I'll try to post some pictures. (Little man got a lot of tatoos to show off...10 to be exact!) Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Kristen- I am so glad Jackson did so well. I stayed updated thru Kim. Hope he cont. to do well. See yall at the ball field next week i guess!!

    ReplyDelete