Thursday, August 13, 2009

OOOPS!

OOOPS! I guess I forgot to give you a follow up from the previous post. Do you forgive me?!?Jackson is doing well. His incision has finally started to heal and looks much better! He still continues on aspirin, lasix, enalapril, and keflex. He still hates medicine time but hopefully all this will be better once we get rid of all the extras...lasix, enalapril, and keflex. He is still somewhat limited on his activity-feet still can't leave the floor:(,and NO SWIMMING:(! We only have about 2 more weeks!! YYYEEEAAA!!! So, for now we're trying to stay cool and NON-busy (no such luck with this one)! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I totally understand about the meds. Noah hates them too. I feel so bad "drugging" my kid up and can't wait to be off of some of them too. So glad to hear that the incision is better. What a relief! Went to see Dr. Horne yesterday and got a good report. By the way, has Jackson had any nightmares from his hospital visit. We haven't had any yet, although they say it could happen. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete