Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY!!

Do you want the good news or the bad news?!?
The BAD news is that MUSC called this morning and Jackson's surgery has been bumped to JULY 2, 2009. They have had an abundance of "heart" babies to be born and waiting to be born that require emergency surgery.
The GOOD news is that OUR "heart" baby is no longer the one who is the emergency nor is he the one bumping other kids out of surgery. We've been on that side of the fence and believe me the view is much better from where we are now! So for now, we'll sit back and enjoy another month of no surgery, no hospitals, etc. and enjoy our 3 year old "little blessing" that God has given us.

Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often and ...PRAY HARD!

2 comments:

  1. Hollie Lollis CokerMay 31, 2009 at 9:46 PM

    Kristen, Amy told me about this website for jackson. I just wanted to let you know that yall are in our prayers for his upcoming surgery. Please let me know if we can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I'll keep Jackson in my prayers. The summer is flying by as I speak. Make sure you all get out there and enjoy as much as you can now. Take care!

    ReplyDelete